Faced with a career move?
Moving on from an employer after many years?
Returning to the workforce?
Prefer to meet face to face with your resume writer?
We personally assist you to:
highlight your individual value and attributes
secure an interview for the job you want
and get excited about your career opportunities!
After hours and weekend appointments available
- Already tried writing your own resume?
- Not getting the interviews you'd like?
- Unsure what employers are looking for?
- Not confident about selling yourself?
Your Role Ready resume is written for you and you alone, we don't use 'ready made, one size fits all' templates.
Choose to meet in person or complete your consultation over the phone.
We get to know you, your strengths, achievements and your individual value.
Picture it - you've been asked to attend an interview but:
- it's been years since you had a job interview
- you're being interviewed by a panel
- you want to make the best impression
Learn about behavioural questioning, address any concerns and build your confidence.
We will assist you to prepare and develop the skills to adapt to differing interview styles and situations including meeting with recruiters, and interview panels
- Heard about 'social media' but not sure how it helps your career?
- Too busy to organise your profiles yourself?
- Like to make sure your online presence is working for you?
- Have a resume that is not currently presented online?
With SelectMe - Social Media package you will:
- Be where recruiters and employers look online
- Present professionally separately to your social pages like Facebook
- Receive online coaching to learn how to use your profile effectively
- Bring your static resume to life online, proactively promoting your value
"ALNF believes that literacy is freedom
- literacy allows individuals to access education, participate meaningfully in our society and to have a voice. It is a basic human right."